Friday, April 29, 2011

Grandpas

Myles is very personable and friendly with everyone and he loves his family, but he has a special connection with each of his grandpas. We are so grateful to be only a 7hr drive at the longest, from all of our parents....for now. Frank's parents leave Monday to serve a 23 month mission in Germany so it has been so nice to see them so much over the last few months as they have been preparing to leave and making many trips to Utah as a result. My dad is an hour drive away and my other dad is in Nevada, 7hrs away. I have a grandpa in Nevada and one in Utah and Myles just adores them too. We see my Utah dad often, and I wish we could make the trip to Nevada more often to see my Nevada dad, but no matter how long it's been since he has seen any of his grandpas, he adores them just the same and he recognizes their pictures in our house, so they are all, always with him.




"Driving" grandpa Wilkerson's truck



Grandpa Astle and Myles



Great grandpa Astle and Myles



Grandpa Earley and Myles



With Great Grandpa Mills just after he was born (I have a more resent one, but it won't upload)

1 comment:

Lisbeth Chacon said...

Oh my goodness!!! His face in the Grandpa Wilkerson pic is priceless!!!!!! hahahaha