Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great week , bad day

We have had a great week, but it's been the last 18 hours that made this week seem hard. It was a good week because Frank had an interview at a law firm who is looking for a writer/editor and he would be perfect since he's awesome anyway, but he is also a writer/editor already for the pre-law review. We will see what happens and in the mean time we are loving every minute we have of him while he doesn't have school or work. Myles loves hanging out with his dad and wants to be just like him so now that dad has glasses Myles wants some too!



We've had a few warmer days this week so I've been up for taking the boys outside and taking Myles to a play date so we got to get out the double stroller I found for a sweet deal on KSL a few months back. I was picky about the one I chose this time around because I don't trust the traditional ones anymore since my old one broke and folded in on itself while Myles was in it during our walk one day. So, this one is different, as you can see, and it can't fold in on itself so it was the stroller for me!


We went to a BYU Men's Volleyball game last night which would have been a blast had they won :). I am a bit of a volleyball fanatic anyway, but when you add my favorite team (minus the Misty May and Kerri Walsh beach volleyball duo, of course.) who is....ok WAS ranked #1 in the nation Frank will tell you I get a little scary and I will tell you I get a little passionate. It was fun and stress free since M'Ree was only awake long enough to eat so I'm guessing he enjoyed it since he was able to sleep the rest of the time and Myles LOVES to go to sporting events so he just makes the experience even better as he screams and yells and dances to all the music they play and everyone around us tells us how awesome and cute our son is :D. It just occurred to me that Myles probably loves sporting events so much because he CAN yell and scream AND everyone thinks it's sooo cute! No wonder he's so confused when he gets reprimanded for such behavior during sacrament meeting! I got a video of him dancing last night, enjoy!



Our good week ended after we got home and got to bed (Frank and I were up until about two because we were watching a movie that was on T.V. and I needed to feed M'Ree) because Myles woke up crying at 3 and when we checked on him he was covered in throw up along with all of his bedding so from there it got interesting. We got him cleaned up and bathed, but he lost it again about 10 minutes after that so we got both of us cleaned up then he just laid down on the living room floor and refused to go anywhere else so we spent the night in the living room with him.



He was getting sick about every hour all morning, stopped around noon, finally ate some applesauce for us when he woke up at 2 and since then, seems to be feeling a lot better so, we were starting to think maybe he got food poisoning from some chicken nuggets he'd eaten for lunch yesterday, but then he got a fever of 102 that didn't come on until after he'd been done throwing up for a few hours so now we have no idea if it's connected or not, but I really hope it's food poisoning and not the stomach flu. I can't imagine a newborn having the stomach flu. Thankfully, Myles slept almost as much as M'Ree today so Frank and I were able to catch up some from being up all all night. Speaking of M'Ree, he's doing great! He loves milk and sleep, typical newborn :), but I have gotten a few pictures of him awake, like this one.

No comments: