Friday, March 4, 2011

How Myles Entertains Us

Frank and I have this thing with bouncing balls off of Myles head. He sees Frank bounce the soccer ball off his head and loves trying it but soccer balls are pretty hard and he would end up hurting himself when he tried. So, we got one of the big, soft, plastic balls for him to practice with, and so began Frank and I bouncing the balls off of Myles head. The other day Myles was playing with said ball and decided I could use a taste of my own medicine. :) So, he walked over and "bounces" the ball off my head!!! Liz and Frank were there and we all thought it was funny, but Myles thought it was HILARIOUS! See for yourself! One of favorite parts of this video is Liz and her super cute laugh at the end! LOVE IT!



Myles also really enjoys making noises so one day after I was chasing him and growling at him I tried to get him to growl and to my surprise I got what I asked for! So cute!

No comments: