Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Chocolate Milk Mess!!!!!!

The other day my Dad gave us some Gossner's chocolate milk in the individual boxes. He gave us three, one for each of us. So, after lunch Myles and I had ours and then when Myles finished his he begged for Frank's. I'll admit, I was tempted to split it with him, I mean, it is GOSSNER'S chocolate milk!!!! BUT, I was a good wife to Frank, told him and me no and moved it from the table to the counter where he couldn't get to it. Later that day I was making dinner with Myles help. I was standing at the stove with Myles standing on a chair next to me. While focusing on the recipe I didn't even think about the fact that now, standing on the chair, Myles was within reach of that little box of chocolate milk. Normally, Myles LOVES to help me cook because I let him dump in the ingredients, but this time he climbed up to see what I was doing, got back down off the chair and started playing on the floor behind me. It didn't even occur to me that he must not be interested because he now had something wayyy more interesting than a plastic measuring cup!!! A few minutes later I turned around to grab something and this is what I saw.




He had gotten the straw off the carton and out of the plastic but couldn't get the straw in the little hole, but he had made enough progress to get something out of the carton so he turned the carton upside down making the puddle you see. Then he tried to drink it off the floor!!!! Luckily, I had swept and mopped earlier that day!



What mom?



I will admit it was my fault he got to the chocolate milk, but he still cleaned up most of it....with my help of course :)

1 comment:

Erica & Benjamin said...

Ahahahahaha that is great