Sunday, March 13, 2011

Never a dull day!

I love my life! I have the most amazing husband who works so hard in school and then comes home and helps me with anything and everything I need while still taking the time to be the best Dad ever! And Myles is such an amazing little boy! Somehow we are always laughing or smiling because of him. We are so blessed and have amazing friends and family to boot! Speaking of great friends, we recently had our good friends Garret and Tiffany Church come stay with us. They have a little boy, Gabe, just a few months younger than Myles and they were hilarious together! We had a great time and were so glad they came to visit!


Already buds



Glued to the TV



Trying to get the ball from Garrett



Myles giving Gave a kiss



The kiss turned into a sneeze! Poor Gabe!





I am relatively anti-video games, but both my boys are addicted! I am glad they enjoy it and play together though.


Frank playing the play station and Myles acting like he is



My boys doing their cheesy smiles



Myles trying to walk with Franks shoes on





Making squishy faces with the tennis racket

2 comments:

Kamila Kasparian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamila Kasparian said...

Oops! I deleted my comment. BUT I wanted to say thanks for giving me the link to your blog! And that your pictures are so cute! I especially love the one of Frank and Myles smiling. :) So cute! Myles is getting so big and is cute as ever.

I am enjoying life here, but I do miss our little Berkshire community. There was something special about it!