Friday, February 18, 2011

Little man of the house

Lately, I have taken to some major organization at our house. EVERYTHING has a home and I am loving it! Myles also loves the organization of the house because he knows where everything is.... this is good because he knows where his toys, shoes, clothes and my tupper ware lids go, making life so much easier when I ask him to put whatever he has out back or away when it's time to clean up. Anyway, Myles favorite place of interest since getting organized is the desk in our bedroom aka my Mary Kay office. He is enthralled with my computer so whenever I can't find him I know where to go. Today, I walked in to my bedroom knowing I would find him sitting on the chair with his sweet hand reaching up to take hold of the mouse and click like crazy all over the computer screen.

Just like I expected :)

He is as much a pro with that mouse as it appears.

He started "typing" and when the computer beeped at him this is the face I got.

After the beeping I said, "OH No, what did you do!?" He promptly began pushing me out of my own room.

He saw that I was still taking pictures from the door so he said, "Go!" I peeked back in and he was still staring at me and says, "Go!". So, I went. With him in one arm as I shut the door behind me! Little turkey!

No comments: