Sunday, February 13, 2011

Playing catch up....to an extent

I have been keeping a journal, again, but I have been better this time around because I have finally found what keeping a journal means to me. I don't write about what my day consisted of or what made me laugh or made me cry. I journal about my deepest thoughts and feelings. The kind that bring you clarity and answers when you break it down for yourself on paper. As a result, I have had a desire to share the things I do laugh about and cry about and that happen in our life because those are the kinds of things you want to share with your friends and family. So, it is with this spirit I have begun blogging again with the intent to post something every month. And so I find myself playing catch up with our blog. I've also decided it will be a quick catching up so if you want more pictures visit our facebook!